Terms & Conditions
Full payment for the total length of your stay is required two weeks prior to arrival. No recreational vehicles or tents may be pitched without first obtaining permission. To ensure compliance with the terms of the touring park licence, guests are asked to observe instructions, given on their arrival either verbally or by the map handed out on arrival, regarding the placement of vehicles, awnings and camping units on their pitch. Commercial or sign written vehicles must not be parked on pitches, please park them in the parking area after unloading which is located the other side of the security barriers.
Arrival and departure
• Guests are welcome to arrive and pitch between 1pm and 8pm. Any arrival prior to 1pm must be agreed with us prior to arrival. Guests arriving after 8pm are asked to park in the dedicated late arrivals area.
• Guests are kindly asked to depart between 8am and 12pm. Any departure outside of these times must be agreed with the duty managers beforehand please.
Access during your stay
• Barriers to the touring park close at 10pm and re-open at 8am. Movement of vehicles on the touring park is not normally permitted between these hours. Anyone wishing to enter or leave the park when the barriers are closed may park in the spaces provided outside of the barrier. In an emergency only, you may contact the duty manager for the barriers to be opened by phoning the emergency number.
• Blakemere Village is out of bounds to touring park guests after the village closes at 5pm, with the exception of a direct route to and from Blakemere Village Social, Sandiway Ales and the Village Restaurant when it opens in the evening.
• For safety reasons, for example very boggy conditions, guests are not permitted to enter the heavily wooded areas immediately adjoining the touring park.
Courtesy to other guests
• In consideration of everyone staying at the site, guests are asked to avoid excessive noise with radio, TV’s and phones turned down at all times please. Quiet time on the park is 10pm until 8am. We also ask that no vehicles are moved between these times.
• Abusive and/or drunken and disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated, and the management reserves the right to request guests to leave in these circumstances. No refunds will be applicable.
• No generators are allowed at any time.
• Cycling is permitted only on the one way road system. Anyone cycling over the grass or around the reception or amenities block will be asked to dismount.
• Please respect other guests’ privacy and DO NOT “cut through” other peoples pitches, please use the designated pathways and roads.
• Powered Electric scooters, hover boards, go karts, quad bikes and trials bikes are not permitted on site.
• The use of Drones must be arranged with the duty managers.
• No ball games on site, please use the designated ball games area opposite reception.
• No bikes/scooters are to be played/used around the Amenities Block
• Please note we have a strict 1 car per pitch policy on our site for the safety of everyone. If you have a second car please park in our car park opposite reception. Thank you for your co-operation.
• Smoking is not permitted in any of the site buildings. Campers are advised not to smoke in tents or awnings. Smokers must dispose of cigarette butts appropriately.
• Please do not leave refuse outside, including by or in tents or awnings, as this can attract vermin. Please us the bins provided.
• Open fires of any description are not allowed on the site.
• BBQ’s are allowed but must be kept off grass and lit in an appropriate container. All BBQ’s must be extinguished by 10pm.
• The speed limit on the park is strictly 5mph, please follow the one way system.
• Please adhere to our rules and regulations for the play equipment as displayed in the play area.
• Charging of Electric Cars from the EHU bollards is strictly prohibited as this will overload/damage the 16amp on site system.
• Dogs are allowed on site up to a maximum of 3 per pitch, but they must be kept under control and on a lead at all times even on your pitch area. It is the dog owners responsibility to ‘pick up’ after their dog and to use the disposal bins provided.
• Dogs, other than guide dogs, are not permitted to enter any of the site buildings (except the reception/shop).
All property is left at owner’s risk. Blakemere Touring Park will not be responsible for damage to, or theft of or from, caravans, tents and vehicles left on site. Blakemere Touring Park and its agents accept no responsibility for the safety of campers, or their equipment and personal effects. Campers using Blakemere Touring Park do so at their own risk.
• All bookings are subject to agreement with our terms and conditions.
• Unfortunately, requests for specific pitches cannot be guaranteed
• You will need to make direct contact by email or phone before booking if you are a group:
– A non-family group requiring one or more pitches
– A group of families, couples or singles intending to stay on site at the same time.
• The online booking facility is for families, couples or singles requiring one pitch only for up to 28 nights.
• All pitches have a maximum occupancy of 6 and must be occupied by at least one person aged 18 years or over.
• Note that the management reserves the right to refuse admittance of groups to the site if they have not had prior knowledge.
• Blakemere Touring Park reserves the right to terminate the booking of anyone who fails to abide by the park rules. The Management’s decision will be final.
Payments and deposits
• A 25% or £25 deposit, whichever is the higher, is required at the time of booking.
• Where the total cost of the booking is less than £25, the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
• Any balance of payment is required a minimum of two weeks prior to arrival. This may be done at any time from the date of the initial booking, up to two weeks before your arrival.
Cancellations and refunds
• If you are unable to stay with us for any reason after having booked, please cancel your booking at the earliest opportunity by calling 01606 882822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference number.
• Provided you are able to advise us of a cancellation 7 days or more prior to your arrival date, your payment can be transferred to a future booking within 6 months of the cancellation date. Please note that no refunds can be given once a booking has been made.
• Unfortunately, we are unable to move your booking to another date or offer a credit if you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date, you arrive later than booked or you have to terminate your stay early.
• We regret the weather conditions are beyond our control and cannot refund any monies if you cancel your booking or reduce your stay due to the weather.
The Touring Park is not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event they are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond their control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks or such similar events (“Force Majeure”). We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.