Blakemere Hideaways is our luxury 5* glamping retreat nestled within a hidden clearing, consisting of 9 standard and 3 larger lodges all with ensuite bathrooms and private hot tubs sited on their decked gardens.
The glamping lodges are located on the multi-award-winning Blakemere Holiday Park set in the heart of the beautiful Cheshire countryside. With convenient access to Cuddington Train Station, the picture-perfect village of Knutsford and the historic city of Chester are just a short train ride away. The park is also located next door to Blakemere tourist attraction, home to an array of independent boutique shops, activities, eateries, and bars.Lodge Facilities
Choose your luxury Blakemere Hideaway.
This is luxury Cheshire glamping at its very best.
Just turn up, relax, and enjoy an amazing retreat, surrounded by nature, while still having access to so many fun activities and amenities at Blakemere. We have included everything you could need in our luxury lodges, and they are all furnished and decorated to an exceptionally high standard following individual themes. Each has been carefully designed, with some being dog friendly (max 4 per lodge), some being slightly larger and having separate bunk bed pods, and some having larger hot tubs placed under louvered canopies.
All our lodges have…
- Comfy king-sized beds with superior quality bed linen
- Towels, toiletries, and bathrobes
- A fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, crockery, cutlery, and glassware
- Smart TV’s and Bluetooth ceiling speakers
- Comfy sofa/sofa bed
- Headboard mood lighting
- Luxury bathrooms with walk-in showers and patio doors leading onto your own private decked garden
- Private hot tub and outdoor seating
So much to do, so little time …
There are so many activities to enjoy during your stay with us that you might want to organize and prebook a variety of activities before you arrive:
- A delicious Cheshire Breakfast in The Village Restaurant on Blakemere
- Book a table in Blakemere Social’s heated tipi with live music and DJ every Saturday night – Book
- Afternoon Tea, in The Village Restaurant – with or without fizz! – Book
- Cheshire Outdoors offers a variety of activities including Segway’s, archery, air riffles, crazy golf, and cycle hire – Book
- A hands-on falconry experience at Cheshire Falconry who have a variety of birds of prey – Book
- Craft activities such as pottery painting and decoupage as well as courses scheduled throughout the year including Learn to Needle Felt, Arm Knitting, Macramé Workshops, Hand Quilting, Block Printing, Ceramic Coil Pot Workshop, Modern Calligraphy, and Willow Animal Sculpture Workshop – Book
Delamere Forest is just a few miles down the road and we have beautiful local walks and cycle routes on our doorstep, plus if it’s outdoor fun you’re looking for, Go Ape and Wild Shore are both within 3-miles of us. Don’t miss out on the array of local award-winning eateries and country pubs plus Cheshire’s beautiful stately homes.
Make sure you check out our special offers page for the latest Bonfire, Halloween and Christmas experiences.
We’re committed …
Our tariffs are fixed all year round without higher prices for peak holiday periods.
All our lodges have thermal insulation, double glazed windows and doors, and infrared heaters to ensure reduced energy consumption and carbon footprint. Our hot tubs are all fully serviced, emptied, and cleaned between guests to ensure high hygiene standards are always maintained.
Europe investing in rural areas
The development of Blakemere glamping pods is being supported by the European Agricultural fund for Rural Development.