We have two great camping areas with undesignated grass pitches available on our site.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements and we will help you select the best spot to pitch up.
All prices per night include: 1 pitch with 2 adults & 2 children under 15 years free
Minimum 2 night stay on weekends / 3 night stay on Bank Holiday weekends
OFF PEAK runs September – Easter PEAK runs Easter – beginning September
GRASS PITCH – Level grass pitches with electrical hook-up (16amp) – Peak and Off Peak prices apply
BACKPACKER – Small grass pitches suitable for backpackers, hikers, cyclists or motorcyclists.
No services are supplied and campers are asked to leave any vehicles in the car park. Not available OFF-PEAK and just £10 per night PEAK times
• We do not charge for awnings / annex but please note that they must fit within your pitch area and not be on the grass
• Children are deemed to be 15 years at time of stay and proof of age may be required
• Additional costs per night include dogs £2 each. Please note there is a maximum of three dogs per pitch allowed
• Extra people outside of the pitch price are chargeable – adults £5 and children £3 per night
(extra children under the age of 3 years are free)
• Please note that hard ground awnings pegs are also required