Blakemere Village is a beautifully unique family attraction offering boutique style shops, eateries and activities for all ages to enjoy no matter what the weather. Our caravanning and camping facilities set within the beautiful Cheshire countryside now allow you to extend the fun you can have when visiting Blakemere.
We have pitches suitable for whatever unit you wish to bring along – including American style RVs, motorhomes, fifth wheels, folding campers and trailer tents… as well as caravans of course. If in doubt about what type of pitch is most suitable for your unit, please telephone 01606 882822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
GOLD PITCHES are well drained gravel hardstanding pitches with electric hook-up (16amp), drinking water, grey waste disposal and TV aerial connection (Freeview)
SILVER PITCHES are well drained gravel hardstanding pitches with electric hook-up (16amp) and TV aerial connection (Freeview)
GRASS PITCHES are level grass pitches with electric hook-up (16amp)
Off Peak – beginning of September up to Easter
Peak – Easter until beginning of September (also includes all bank holidays)
Please note that on ‘event’ weekends there may be a supplement charge for staying with us. Please call the park for details on 01606 882822
Price per night includes 1 x pitch, 2 x adults, 2 x children (free)
Please note that there is a minimum 3 night stay on bank holiday weekends (Friday until Monday)
• We do not charge for awnings/gazebos/pup tents but please note that they must fit within your pitch
• Children are deemed to be 15 years at time of stay, proof of age may be required
• We provide a free dog and bike wash area
• Additional costs per night – extra vehicle/trailer £1.00 each (overspill car park), dogs £1.00 each. Please note there is a maximum of three dogs per pitch allowed
• Extra people outside of the price per night specification would be chargeable – adults £5.00, children £3.00 per night (extra children under the age of 3 years are free).
The TV connection is free but a coaxial lead is required. Please note that hard ground awnings pegs are also required. In addition to facilities normally associated with a touring park, our park also boasts a motorhome service point for replenishing fresh water and disposing of grey and chemical waste.