Blakemere Village is a beautifully unique family attraction offering boutique style shops, eateries and activities for all ages to enjoy no matter what the weather. Our caravanning and camping facilities set within the beautiful Cheshire countryside now allow you to extend the fun you can have when visiting Blakemere.
We have pitches suitable for whatever size tent you have. If in doubt about what size pitch is most suitable for you, please telephone 01606 882822 or email email@example.com
GRASS PITCH – Level grass pitches with electrical hook-up (16amp) if required – Peak and Off Peak prices apply
BACKPACKER – Small grass pitches suitable for backpackers, hikers, cyclists or motorcyclists. No services are supplied and campers are asked to leave any vehicles in the car park
Off Peak – beginning of September up to Easter
Peak – Easter until end of September (also includes all bank holidays)
Please note that on ‘event’ weekends there may be a supplement charge for staying with us. Please call the park for details on 01606 882822
Price per night includes 1 x pitch, 2 x adults, 2 x children (free)
Please note that there is a minimum 2 night stay at weekends and a minimum 3 night stay on bank holiday weekends (Friday until Monday)
• We do not charge for awnings/gazebos/pup tents but please note that they must fit within your pitch
• Children are deemed to be 15 years at time of stay, proof of age may be required
• We provide a free bike wash area
• Additional costs per night – extra vehicle/trailer £1.00 each (overspill car park), dogs £1.00 each. Please note there is a maximum of three dogs per pitch allowed
• Extra people outside of the price per night specification would be chargeable – adults £5.00, children £3.00 per night (extra children under the age of 3 years are free).